School Housing

A standard suite with A/C occupies 391 square feet and accommodates 4 students.

Q: The University has two campuses. Which  campus  should  I go  to? What is the check-in time?

A: Students of the College of Medicine or the College Education and Communication need to move into Main Campus housing. Other students should check in at the Jieren Campus.

Q: Can I move into University housing prior to the official check-in date?

A: In special circumstances, such as typhoons or other natural  disasters,  students may apply for moving into University housing early.

Q: Is there a curfew or roll call for students staying in campus accommodations?


  1. The most important thing in communal living is safety.
  2. Graduate students may sign a Self-Management Agreement. Those who do not sign this agreement must abide by rules that apply to undergraduate students.
  3. For undergraduate students: Dormitory gates are closed between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Random roll calls are made every night. Also, lights out is at midnight. Students wishing to study after lights out may use desk lamps provided in their rooms.