Work Permit

International students in regular academic programs must obtain a work permit for part-time jobs, either on or off campus.

To work on campus, apply through the Office of Student Affairs and complete Part-Time Staff Education Training. Visit for job opportunities.

The Office of International Affairs (OIA) will help students with work permit applications.

Working without a permit can incur fines from NT$30,000 to NT$150,000. Also, international students are limited to 20 hours of work per week, except during summer and winter breaks, as per the Employment Service Act.