There are several ways to pay your tuition and fees:
- Pay in Your Country, by transferring funds to the University’s bank account:
- The fees associated with a fund transfer will be paid by the student. Please instruct your bank before making your fund transfer.
- Due to the exchange rate differences at the fund transfer day and the fund receiving day, in case there is any excessive amount, the University will refund it; if there is any insufficient amount, the University will ask the student to pay it.
- Please write “Your student ID number + tuition fees” on the remittance information sheet (e.g.,109512***+tuition fees).
- After making the payment, please send a copy of your remittance slip to the University Cashier by email: email@example.com
The following information is needed for making a fund transfer:
||Please note there may be bank service charges or exchange rate differences.|
Pay at Any Convenience Store:
If the total amount is less than NT$60,000, you can pay at any nearby 7-11 or Family Mart.
Pay at Banks:
- CTBC Bank 376 Zhongshan Road, Hualien (03) 834-0566
- Taiwan Cooperative Bank 371 Zhongshan Road, Hualien (03) 835-0151